Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to fundraise for NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia.
We are delighted to have you join the team. Your support will help change the lives of patients with Neuroendocrine Cancer.
When you register your fundraiser and accept the terms and conditions below you are authorised to fundraise on behalf of NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia (which will expire on one month after your event). You can now organise a fundraising activity on behalf of NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia and communicate to the public that proceeds from your activity will be donated to us.
To help make sure that you are fundraising legally, please read and follow the conditions below, as well as follow the NSW Department of Fair Trading Conditions for Charitable Fundraising Authorities.
In fundraising for NeuroEndocrine CancerAustralia you are agreeing to:
- Gain approval and sign off for any correspondence, advertising, publicity or literature for the event, copy or design that mentions NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia, before progressing to print, broadcast, or production.
- Direct all media enquiries to your contact at NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia.
- Not use the name or logo of NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia in a way which could damage our reputation.
- Send all funds you raise to NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia in a timely manner so we can start putting them to good use. You can send these in the form of a cheque or cash, or you can deposit directly into our account. This needs to be accompanied by all the relevant paperwork relating to your fundraising.
- Make cheques payable to NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia and send to NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia, PO Box 384, Blairgowrie VIC 3942 or direct deposit to NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia BSB: 012 301, Account number: 902423475 using your authority number as the reference.
- Minimise expenses, to make sure as much money as possible can be used to help patients of Neuroendocrine Cancer. By law, you must not exceed expenses of 50% of gross income from the activity and you should aim to fall well within this limit.
- Not use any funds from auctions, raffles or donations to offset the costs of the event. You may use funds from ticket sales and sponsorship agreements to cover costs.
- Please note: any donations to your fundraising over $2 are tax deductible. Auction items, sponsorship, tickets to events, raffle tickets or any instances where the donor receives something in return are NOT tax deductible and a receipt will not be issued.
- Understand that NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia will not pay invoices relating to expenses resulting from your activity, but our team is happy to discuss and advise you of the management of such expenses.
- Be responsible for obtaining public liability insurance for your event. NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia does not carry liability insurance on behalf of our fundraisers.
NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia has always and will always respect the privacy of all individuals, companies and community organisations who donate money, goods and/or time to us in support of NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia. Personal information gathered through donations or purchases at an event is entered into a secured database for receipting purposes.